Tripping on Salvia

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

it only works with bongs or pipes where you can take in large hits of smoke. joints and blunts wont cut it
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
crippler7815
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:51 pm
Contact:

Post by crippler7815 »

Especially because all of it metabolizes in about 3 minutes anyways, so you've gotta pack in a massive hit about as fast as you can. Joints just burn too slow.
Khronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: Oxford, UK
Contact:

Post by Khronic »

I'm getting interested now, is it worth it if i dont use a joint or blunt, but instead using a abong or something similar. Cos I dont have a constant dealer at the moment, and there is a shop called Tiger Lily in the town where I live, which is a pretty gothy shop, but sells some pretty cool stoner stuff. So back to the original point, is it worth it, cos the most i can get from Tiger lily is 10x
crippler7815
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:51 pm
Contact:

Post by crippler7815 »

Wouldn't hurt to give it a try, but to be on the safe side, don't buy so much if it doesn't really work for you when you try it. Occasionally you'll find people who aren't affected by it at all, but if you're really interested, do some research on erowid, they've got a reasonably extensive archive on salvia.
Khronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: Oxford, UK
Contact:

Post by Khronic »

Yeh, ill get £10 worth, not too much, not too little, ill give it a go this weekend with a couple of mates
Zen
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
Location: P.G., British Columbia
Contact:

Post by Zen »

Good call man. Make sure you hold your tokes in for at least 20-30seconds or else your lungs won't absorb enough Salvinorin-A for the hoot to be effective.

And the only way I could see joints working is if it was 50x extract or something.

Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!

-Derekson
crippler7815
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:51 pm
Contact:

Post by crippler7815 »

Tell you what, I'll let you be the one to test the 50x. :) I can't even imagine what that would do to you, it'd have to be insane.
Zen
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
Location: P.G., British Columbia
Contact:

Post by Zen »

Hey if you can find me some 50x Salvia and send it to my house I'll smoke it right here and tell you everything that I saw. Hells yeah I would do it.

Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!

-Derekson
crippler7815
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:51 pm
Contact:

Post by crippler7815 »

I'll get right on that. ;)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users