how's it done? anyone know?
PEARL JAM!!!
Vaporizer into Bong?
Moderator: Moderators
-
El**Chupacabra
- Bonghead

- Posts: 135
- Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 3:26 pm
- Contact:
-
Luke
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
- Contact:
- mockingbird
- Bonghead

- Posts: 145
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:04 pm
- Location: Ohio
- Contact:
- Ellington
- Bonghead

- Posts: 277
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Stockholm / Sweden
- Contact:
he's probably talking about one of those handheld glass-bubble vaporizers that you heat with a lighter..
I have one of those, works like a charm.. portable and takes up no space, uses no electricity.
I have no idea how to make one into a bong though.. and as Luke said, why would you want to filter it even more?
I have one of those, works like a charm.. portable and takes up no space, uses no electricity.
I have no idea how to make one into a bong though.. and as Luke said, why would you want to filter it even more?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users