crocodile hunter
Moderator: Moderators
-
pirate
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
- Location: here
- Contact:
crocodile hunter
Steve Irwin walks into a bar with his pet crocodile by his side. Puts
the croc up on the bar.
He then turns to the astonished patrons and says: "I'll make you a deal.
I'll open this croc's mouth and place my balls inside. Then the croc
will close his mouth for one minute. Then he'll open his mouth and I'll
remove my balls unscathed. In return for witnessing this spectacle,
each of you will buy me a drink." The crowd murmured in unanimous
approval. Steve stood up to the bar, dropped his trousers, and placed
his privates in the croc's mouth as the crowd gasped.
After a minute, Irwin grabbed a beer bottle and smacked the croc hard on
the top of its head. The croc opened his mouth and he removed his
genitals unscathed as promised. The crowd cheered and the first of his
free drinks were delivered.
Steve stood up again and made another offer. "I'll pay anyone $100 who's
willing to give it a try. A hush fell over the crowd. After a while, a
hand went up in the back of the bar. A blonde woman timidly spoke up...
"I'll try it! Just don't hit me so hard with the beer bottle."
the croc up on the bar.
He then turns to the astonished patrons and says: "I'll make you a deal.
I'll open this croc's mouth and place my balls inside. Then the croc
will close his mouth for one minute. Then he'll open his mouth and I'll
remove my balls unscathed. In return for witnessing this spectacle,
each of you will buy me a drink." The crowd murmured in unanimous
approval. Steve stood up to the bar, dropped his trousers, and placed
his privates in the croc's mouth as the crowd gasped.
After a minute, Irwin grabbed a beer bottle and smacked the croc hard on
the top of its head. The croc opened his mouth and he removed his
genitals unscathed as promised. The crowd cheered and the first of his
free drinks were delivered.
Steve stood up again and made another offer. "I'll pay anyone $100 who's
willing to give it a try. A hush fell over the crowd. After a while, a
hand went up in the back of the bar. A blonde woman timidly spoke up...
"I'll try it! Just don't hit me so hard with the beer bottle."
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com
[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
-
the_leds_out
- Bonghead

- Posts: 104
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 5:39 pm
-
auto
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 643
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Albany, NY
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
-
pirate
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
- Location: here
- Contact:
-
Anicebud101
- Casual toker

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:22 pm
- Location: ohio(thats all you need to know bitches)
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

