Da Pharmacy

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
mogg
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:16 pm
Contact:

Da Pharmacy

Post by mogg »

I work at a pharmacy like, but i wanna no what can i swipe that'll get me sealed out my face?
delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol <-----To beautiful to explain.
powerofherbs

Post by powerofherbs »

Swipe some medical weed or some morphine!
That will get you down.
weedguru_badass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:44 pm
Location: Is hell smokey?*?*? (8-S)
Contact:

Post by weedguru_badass »

I would advise you not to swipe from a chemist esp if you work there as I'm pretty sure the rules are pretty strict about the drugs there esp such things as morphine. I know they are strict about meth and in most places I know it is locked away and only the most seniour staff can access this. I think there was a rule somewhere along the lines of two staff having to be present when dishing out these drugs.

your choice but I wouldn't advise it :)
./B_A_D_A_S_S\.

Reality is an illusion brought on by lack of weed!!! merely a crutch for the weaker of us :evil:
User avatar
weedguru_asmodeus
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 738
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:20 pm
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Post by weedguru_asmodeus »

I would advise against this aswell - mainly because it is highly illegal. The consequences will be pretty awful for you if you get caught stealing the gear.
User avatar
mogg
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:16 pm
Contact:

Post by mogg »

After reading what you said i decided not to. But anyway i could have swiped morphine easy as piss. My pharmacy dont even lock it up coz they cant be arsed. Anyway im a sly cunt and no one would have the wit to catch me. : :)
delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol <-----To beautiful to explain.
belgianwuffle
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:05 pm
Contact:

Post by belgianwuffle »

uh, i know a drug that's not really illegal, at least not here in the states, but i think i might have seen it when in england. but anywaay, its called robitussin max strength cough... only get that kind though, as others may contain other active ingredients that could hurt you or kill ya. the only actuve ingredient you want in it is dxm. 1 4 oz bottle should work for a person of about 140-160 lbs. don't do it if you don't know what your doin though. ave fun
n8ball

hehe

Post by n8ball »

hehe, robo tripping, its a good time
Guest

Post by Guest »

DXM trips are sweet. I wouldn't recommend Robotusim though, I go with Corcidin Cough and Cold (believe that is how you spell it). Also know as super skittles because of their appearance. They have 30mg of DXM in it per pill, and some other chemical that fucks with your eyes to create a really really cool trip. You get 16 per pack, 8 will get you fucked up. Yesterday I took 16 though, and I could barely drive. Anyway, Corcidin (super skittles) is the way to go. And if you want to know 250mg - 450mg of DXM will fuck you up. Careful on how much more you take after that.
Rob
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:09 am
Location: Dunno
Contact:

Post by Rob »

Don't use fucking coricidin mate, it contains chlorpheniramine maleate, this is an antihistamine, it can in large doses, do serious damage to you.
[img]http://karmadude.planet1337.com/karmacam.jpg[/img]
Guest

Post by Guest »

Rob wrote:Don't use fucking coricidin mate, it contains chlorpheniramine maleate, this is an antihistamine, it can in large doses, do serious damage to you.
What would be considered high doses. I'm pretty sure that that is the chemical that fucks with your eyes so that you can't focus on stuff, but other than that, what else does it do?
Ganja
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:04 am
Contact:

Post by Ganja »

I prefer coricidin as well, they are easier to take, and I normally throw up when I take a lot of the liquid stuff. However, coricidin is really bad for you. It isn't the eye thing, it has a chemical in it that will screw up your liver. If you want to get DXM highs with coricidin, try to either extract pure DXM, or take coricidin maybe once a month so that your liver has time to heal itself. But even with that time, it is still really bad for you, so don't do them too often for too long.
User avatar
Mocktar21
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:03 am
Contact:

Post by Mocktar21 »

yo dude coricidin is not good if your on an empty or full stomach have like some munchies in between the DXM trip and yes super skittles fuck you up amdly if you use alcohol (totally not recommended)
I dont discriminate I hate everyone
I want my own avatar damn it
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users