Submerged into sand
digging sharply through my eyes
packing my sinuses with cotton
Too dry to cry
Twitching my hands
Rinsing my palms with sweat
I can hardly breathe
Don't care if I die
S'long as I don't die like this
Escape into my dreams I say
You'll be fine in there
My mind doesn't realize
It can turn my dreams to nightmare
Spinning out of the sack in chaos and fear
The monkeys were screaming at the red and white panda
How did I and they get here
Just a noxious memory
Will you make me better?
Will you? Will you? Will you dammit?
Answer! Tell me will you make me better?!
I see, I shouldn't have asked in the first place...
I feel sick, and I'm sick of it.
Doubting there's a cure,
It's time to see whats in store
For me, I hope I don't have to hope at all
And this pox will pass like the sun
Horizon to horizon,
One steady crawl
Can't make me fall
Peace~
Sick
Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
Sick
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users