New Smoker

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
ganner918
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:51 am
Contact:

New Smoker

Post by ganner918 »

So I've only done it a few times but I'm looking to buy some of my own now. What i'm wondering is, about how much does it take to get high? I just know the last time i smoked I took about 5 hits off the pipe. But, say, how many times could you get high on like 2 grams?
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

All depends on your tolerance. Its impossible to say how many times it'll get you high. You could smoke it all at once and get really high cause you've hardly smoked at all or you could just get a bit buzzed once everyday or summin.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
Bonglovingirl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:19 am
Contact:

Post by Bonglovingirl »

If you've only done it a few times and you get decent bud, two grams will be more than enough to get you high..you might want to smoke out whoever has been smoking you out...just a common courtesty thang :)
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

If you just started, one bowl should get you ripped.
One joint should get you ripped aswell.

I guess as long as your not smoking schwag then you will be allright.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
scruffy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:21 am
Contact:

Post by scruffy »

if you've just started, you can probably still get a high off like 0.25-0.5 grams easily. (0.5 is a common joint size for lots of ppl, not me though :P)
imscaredofgrass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:53 am

Post by imscaredofgrass »

just make sure whne u buy from the dealer you dont tell him ur new or ask him to roll - He might sell u less knowing you wont know the difference, or give u shit. It might be a good idea for u have a friend it the first time.
ganner918
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by ganner918 »

Thanks for the tips. The guy I'll probably buy from is a friend of a friend and I've smoked with him before. He knows I'm new but my buddy should be able to let me know if I'm getting a bad deal. I'll get him to show me along.
Bonglovingirl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:19 am
Contact:

Post by Bonglovingirl »

imscaredofgrass wrote:just make sure whne u buy from the dealer you dont tell him ur new or ask him to roll - He might sell u less knowing you wont know the difference, or give u shit. It might be a good idea for u have a friend it the first time.
Geez shady ass dealers in Minnesota..my first time the guy smoked me out, then hooked me up in a serious way. Reputable dealers don't sell shit.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users