Whats a whitey feel like?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

tweedle

Post by tweedle »

I love getting high when ive got the flu, you get so fucked
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

you get really fucked up anytime your sick. your immune system and tolerance goes way down. last time i was real sick i smoke 2 blunts and i was fucked for a long time. but when i got better i smoked 2 blunts and i was stoned but not as long. if only you could get that fucked up every time, or if you could get as blazed as u did for the 1st time you got blazed. that would be tite
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

You can, just dont smoke often. But I know what you mean
User avatar
2486589
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:03 am
Location: W V
Contact:

sucks

Post by 2486589 »

i had one yesterday and it sucked
hashpipe
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:42 pm
Location: baggie
Contact:

Post by hashpipe »

your face will go pale, you'll start getting cold and sweat your ass off at the same time, and i felt really nervous and sick. i had one the day after a survival without eating breakfast and biking in the sun.......
jah is everywhere...give thanks and praise
Fuse
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:22 am
Location: GA
Contact:

Post by Fuse »

I find that smoking too many cigs can mess me up, but other than that Im ok. I usually smoke while high, but like last week I was driving back to school from the weekend, its a two hour drive, so I was baked, and smoked an entire pack of camel reds. When I got to my apartment I felt like I was going to die.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Fuse wrote:I find that smoking too many cigs can mess me up, but other than that Im ok. I usually smoke while high, but like last week I was driving back to school from the weekend, its a two hour drive, so I was baked, and smoked an entire pack of camel reds. When I got to my apartment I felt like I was going to die.
You smoked a whole pack in 2 hours?! Nicotine Phiend
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

yeah no shit. thats so bad for you. i hardly ever smoke cigs, but when i do i usually smoke 4 or 5. but damn 20 cigs n 2 hrs? u need to calm down on the cigs man
SilentDragon
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:25 pm
Location: QueensLand, Australia
Contact:

Post by SilentDragon »

sure it wasnt a 40 pack?
F4T5D 4W X 2
When one little panda pulls on another little pandas underwear, thats sexual harassment

'Towlie"im so high right now"
"wanna get high?"
"dont forget to bring a towl"
SilentDragon
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:25 pm
Location: QueensLand, Australia
Contact:

Post by SilentDragon »

is there any way to make a whitey finish faster or snap out of it or something?
F4T5D 4W X 2
When one little panda pulls on another little pandas underwear, thats sexual harassment

'Towlie"im so high right now"
"wanna get high?"
"dont forget to bring a towl"
Fuse
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:22 am
Location: GA
Contact:

Post by Fuse »

Hah, I definitely don't make a habit out of it. If I'm stoned and I'm out and about, maybe 4 cigs all night for me. For some reason on that drive I got worried whenever I wasnt smoking, so I smoked the entire way. Trust me, I know it's a horrible idea. :oops:
Squares
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Watford - England

Post by Squares »

Its one of those feelings where you just loose the will and ability to do anything aside curl up in a small ball, or lie down in a darkened place away from people, in a cold sweat not talking. You want to keep your eyes shut because everytime you open them the world swings wildy around you and you become disorientated to the point of vomiting. After stumbling to the nearest place to vomit, toilet, sink, flowerbed etc and orally emptying your stomach you feel utterly fantastic.
As far as cigarettes go i only smoke then when im high or drunk, i think this is becuase i toke a lot and therefore relate the feeling of intoxication to the feeling of smoking.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/Chazzymodo/scream2.jpg[/img]
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"

....and have a nice day.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users