running

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

have you ever done this?

yes
9
50%
no
9
50%
 
Total votes: 18

stoned_monkey
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:15 pm
Location: spaced out
Contact:

running

Post by stoned_monkey »

There is nothing like a good old run around when your wasted!!!
especially when its iced over!!!!!!
it sound man!
~LOZZY~
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

i can't even run when stoned, i just can't.
puffpuffpass
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
Contact:

Post by puffpuffpass »

same here...Fuck runnin :evil:

peace :spliff:
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
User avatar
Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:20 am
Location: CA, USA
Contact:

Post by Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay »

Does running from the police count? cause its the best feeling when u dont get caught
You may ask who I am, and i be like, "Im tha Motha Fuckin Phitz Jay"
and they be like "wha"
and Im like "Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!"
linuxknight
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 1:32 am
Location: Sun City, California
Contact:

Running Sucks.

Post by linuxknight »

Man... I have to run a mile and a half evey week at school. It is sooo fucking hard, even when you're sober. Fuck education, and toke it up and celebrate... this is america, not a hippie shit, no weed country.
Life is good. Weed Is Even Better!

linuxknight (get into it)
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

The only thing that would make me run when I'm wasted is the cops. THen, I become speedy gonzalez
Image
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

run around while you're holding a hit in so the thc is rapidly picked up. after youre stoned, repititious patterns like running come naturally.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I have done some trail running down the face of a mountain when I was totally caned. I don't smoke before I go hiking UP the mountain, see, coz I'd never make it! I like to have a summit (whatever my summit may be) session and when you're going back down, sometimes gravity takes over and you just gotta have a race with all your buddies.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users