Poem I wrote about a morning smoke

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Zen
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
Location: P.G., British Columbia
Contact:

Poem I wrote about a morning smoke

Post by Zen »

Smokin in a blanket
To keep out the bitter wind
Warmin myself from inside and out
Writin on this pad sittin and figurin

Fuck my smoke just went out

Flic Flic Flic, puff, ahhhhh there we go

Lettin the thoughts pour to the page
Wonder when I'll finally die of old age
If times so relative, then age must be too
I know I'm already feelin old, but I"m not even 22

Kinda feelin like this spliff
Short, smoked, and thick, with resin of hash and tobacco
This smoke is running low
Like the paper on this pad
Guess I"ve always known
Why people say smoking's so bad

Now this roach is squashed
Ready to be blown away by the winds
I'll live my life like the smoke in the sky
The essence of these things can never die

Peace~
Last edited by Zen on Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!

-Derekson
MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by MOT »

Just had few bowls on the pipe, that poem was sweet!
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
death69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 12:06 am
Location: so cal
Contact:

Post by death69 »

i just killed some purple kush and...wow.... that was..wow! two tumbs up
If you smokin that chronic, purple kush is the best...
roll it up in a swisher take hit to the chest...
we like to SMMOOOOOOOOOKE we smokin that chonic
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

Nice one man, heres some weed money :lol:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users