loss for words?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Markus Aralius
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:49 am
Location: MICH
Contact:

loss for words?

Post by Markus Aralius »

has n e one ever had trouble with talking to people when your high, i feel like i have a realy hard time concentrating an conecting on what people are tryin to tell me.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: loss for words?

Post by cutthecashflow »

Markus Aralius wrote:has n e one ever had trouble with talking to people when your high, i feel like i have a realy hard time concentrating an conecting on what people are tryin to tell me.
Yea man and Ive noticed in these two plus months that I havent smoked weed that it is really hard for me to connect with people..... I have no explanation either other then the fact that for six years I was a 24/7 stoner without a break....
Get busy living or get busy dying.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

I can talk to people alot better when Im stoned
Markus Aralius
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:49 am
Location: MICH
Contact:

Post by Markus Aralius »

its weird i like cant think of n e thing to talk about, i went on a date with a girl to see the mars volta an we smoked some dank, but then the rest of the night i couldnt think of n e thing to say an when i would try to say something it would like come out wrong. its happend to me with other people too.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

I can never think about shit to talk about, Im more a listener than talker. I was once in the car with my dad in Austria and he said we could drive to Italy and you wouldnt say a word.
Bonglovingirl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:19 am
Contact:

Post by Bonglovingirl »

I'm the exact opposite. I get chatty as fuck. That's normally how my dad knows I'm high :lol:
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

depends on how much I smoked
for me, after the first two joints I'm too lazy to speak, but after like 3-4 joints I just start talking about everything I see
User avatar
chiggy chong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND

Post by chiggy chong »

im like that but it's got alot better.
never being able to tink of anything to say but when your walking home it all comes flooding back to you lol. just force yourself to talk to people and after awhile it will be easy also maybe you are not confident enougth :?
HERBING IT 24/7
mosherben
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:45 am
Location: Newcastle
Contact:

Post by mosherben »

Depends on you talk to I think. I can talk to ppl i know when I'm stoned but random ppl it's hard to connect.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I have a slight speech impediment when I'm sober, and when I'm stoned, I tend to trip over my own words quite a bit.
High Roller
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:36 pm
Contact:

Post by High Roller »

I find it hard to talk to people on burn outs more then when im high. when im high, its easy to find things to talk about. If the talk gets dry with the girl again just ask her about herself and follow up on questions that are relevent to the conversation.
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

I tend to talk more relaxed and soothing when I'm stoned. It works really well for the call center I work at. I've had a few customers hitting on me before.

:lol:

I really like talking to people when stoned. I find it easier to find something to start up a conversation with.
Image
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

im much more talkative when im stoned
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

WidespreadDead wrote:im much more talkative when im stoned
same till you get burntout then you just sleepy
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

i talk much more and that kind of gets me sussed, but sometimes im really schitzo if i dont want the person to know im stoned or if the person knows im stoned and thinks badly of it (just depending on who it is)
Cameron.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users