when u aint got weed

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

pov? i will agree that i am pretty pov, but i have never stooped low enough to try any of this other shit. I stick to the green and if i cant afford it, then i just have to wait dont I.
User avatar
stick969
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by stick969 »

Ya, just buck up and go without until u can afford some, if there was something out there that was as good as weed we'd all be smoking it instead of paying hard earned cash for pot
Guest

green tea

Post by Guest »

i tried the green tea leaves and i could see they got me kind of high but it tasted and felt like the nastiest thing ever after smoking i wanted to throw up
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

God, I'm sitting here reading these posts, putting my pipe up tp my lips, reach for the ligher, but pick up my pepsi and almost poured it in my bowl. Stoned. That's like when you have aglass of milk and put the milk carton in the cupboard!!
Image
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

LMAO i once lit my joint at the wrong end. i bit off the little paper waste at the end and forgot to take it out of my mouth.
User avatar
Safari Hunter
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:35 pm
Location: Dunno- I'm as lost as a cherry in an apple-pie.
Contact:

Post by Safari Hunter »

definately coffee. Haha, yeah one time when i was really stoned, i wanted to make a bowl of cereal, but i put the milk in the cupboard, and cereal in the fridge after i was done with it by mistake. My mom yelled at me the next day :(
User avatar
luckystoner88
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 3:23 am
Location: maui,hawaii
Contact:

Post by luckystoner88 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: holly shit that is so funny!!! so many things like that happen to me... all the time... the sucky thing is i hang with alot of people who don't blaze alot like me and so im known foor doing really stupid shit like that with them lolololo :lol: :lol:
plus im stoned right now so i know exactly how that is :lol: :lol:
User avatar
c4rdsh4rk_88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:02 am
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by c4rdsh4rk_88 »

that happens to me sometimes too. it probably happens to everyone. sometimes i put the cereal in the fridge or almost pour something on something i didnt mean to, kinda like weedguru higher said he did.
"Think for yourself and question authority" - Timothy Leary
User avatar
luckystoner88
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 3:23 am
Location: maui,hawaii
Contact:

Post by luckystoner88 »

Once i put my pipe backwords to my mout so my lips were against the bowl and i lit the flame and started to bring it closer to the bowl and then relized i couldn't ever remeber the flame being so closse to my face then i realized and couldn't stop laughing!! :lol: :lol:
weedguru_badass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:44 pm
Location: Is hell smokey?*?*? (8-S)
Contact:

Post by weedguru_badass »

The best one from me that i remember is the first time I remember getting drunk. Remember when alcopops where all the rage? Well I always thought that they were jus pussy's drinks and thought u looked stupid drinkin them but anyway I was young (6 maybe 7) and I didn't drink.
But one night me and friends were in a block of maisonettes when we noticed a carrier bag outside of someone's door. Naturally we had to take it and see what lay in wait for us. Well to our surprise it was a bag full of guiness (I think I remember it said draught or something on it too)
so we were all excited and went off to drink it (must have been at leats 6 of us)
When I got in later that night I felt hungry so I went into the kitchen and put a bowl of tomato soup in a bowl then in the microwave, went and sat down then when it pinged I went and opened it only to see that the bowl had disappeared. I shouted 'MUM the bowl has gone' looking really worried. Then she told me....


It's still in ur hands!!! I'd been carrying it around!!!

Funny as fuck tho and I still think back to it sometimes.
./B_A_D_A_S_S\.

Reality is an illusion brought on by lack of weed!!! merely a crutch for the weaker of us :evil:
User avatar
Mocktar21
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:03 am
Contact:

Post by Mocktar21 »

you wont fuck your body up with dizapan dimatap rbbatussin and Dtm its a cheap high but its called sizzurp I dont like it but yall might you chug half a bottle dimatapp half a bottle of robbatussin
I dont discriminate I hate everyone
I want my own avatar damn it
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users