Oh shit... he got FUCKED UP.

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Oh shit... he got FUCKED UP.

Post by clashcityrocker »

At school, one of the people I knew came across some brownies... He thought there was weed in them so he ate it.

at Lunch time he started tripping out... His skin and lips were turning blue, and he was shaking like fucking crazy. He was seeing ducks (at least thats what he said to his friends) and then they took him to the health office ASAP.

He was throwing up on the floor, shaking like fucking crazy, an ambulance came... He got carried out on a stretcher into the ambulance while I just watched all blazed...

By the way, the brownies were dipped in PCP i guess?
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

thats fucking messed up. was he alright?
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Sounds like PCP. Poor guy. Oh well, if he's not already laughing at it, he will be.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
User avatar
Mocktar21
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:03 am
Contact:

Post by Mocktar21 »

yea thats pcp yo too much of that shit will really fuck you up dude or XTC
I dont discriminate I hate everyone
I want my own avatar damn it
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users