Bong+Snow kicks ass
Ice works also I just love packin my bong with snow
seems so much cooler that way
Moderator: Moderators






Flow wrote:I did it yesterday, works like a charm
put the glass in the freezer for a while (well, we put it in there, rolled a couple of jays and forgot about it) and then just took a good deep drag from my jay, didn't inhale, kept it in my mouth and then just blew it into the glass.
The smoke sank to the bottom, just like it should and I drank it ad fundum !

OI YOU BLIND IDIOT FUCKERpwdales wrote:wow ur all noobs..
1.take an ice mug
2. light a joint
3. flip mug upside down and hold joint under
4. wait till there is alot of smoke in mug
5. flip mug over and knock that shit back. dont swallow though slowly inhale it
6. repeat


Users browsing this forum: No registered users