sex??
Moderator: Moderators
-
Trippypurplefrog
- Casual toker

- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:13 am
- Location: Maryland, USA
- Contact:
sex??
I'd have to say sex is my favorite activity when stoned. 
*Dude I know why we cant sleep...its cause our pupils are so big that our eyelids cant fit over them*
- 96Up_Fucked
- Casual toker

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 3:42 am
- Location: Winnipeg
- Contact:
ya know.. ive made out and stuff.. but i dunno.. Like.. when i first started smokin reefer..(which was a while ago).. a buddy of mine said that when your high, you can't pop one.. So, I dunno.. i dont really remember ever doing so.. I remember once I did, with a girl.. but it was like an hour and a half later and i had only smoked half a gram.. So i dunno about u man.. but I dunno if its possible for me.. ((Its not that im not able to have sex or anything..lol i aint disabled..))
Jus sharin my opion..
Jus sharin my opion..
-
Guest
-
Trippypurplefrog
- Casual toker

- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:13 am
- Location: Maryland, USA
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
puffpuffpass
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 894
- Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
- Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
- Contact:
-
Tweek_1984
- Bonghead

- Posts: 293
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2003 2:37 am
- Contact:
- 96Up_Fucked
- Casual toker

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 3:42 am
- Location: Winnipeg
- Contact:
- truganjaman5150
- Casual toker

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 4:28 pm
- Location: Ryker's Island C.B. 5150
- Contact:
Why pop when u can smoke???
The herb is my IGNORAMOUS...
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
I think the term "jellydick" is kinda mean
My boyfriend doesn't really like to when he's high; he's pretty much high all the time, sucks to be me
My boyfriend doesn't really like to when he's high; he's pretty much high all the time, sucks to be me
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
