desperado styles

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

desperado styles

Post by weedguru_animal »

I had a dream the other night,
Where I was been chased,
Moving alongside a fellow fugitive,
With stealth, despair and haste…
Trying desperado styles,
To avoid becoming human waste…

What had we done?
Why were we been hunted,
Why had the orders been given by the police,
For our lifes to be stunted,
And Cut short,?
Who knows?
But it was obvious they didn’t plan on taking us to court..
Cos they ran,
With their laser sights aimed at our heads,
Kept the chase up nonstop,
Taking turns to sleep in mobile beds…..

My accomplice was important,
I remember this much,
But who he was,
Wasn’t a subject I had time to touch….

Cos the killers were closing in,
As our breath ran short,
We gave it our all,
But finally we were caught,
My co- defendant shot dead,
4 bullets through his head,
I was lucky, cos the fuckers shot me in the leg instead…

Then I woke up,
And I was in pain,
It was Like someone had beaten my left limb with a cane,

As the day progressed,
The injury became clearer,
A week later, and I was still hobbling,
With a reasonable explanation for my physcial wounds no nearer….
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users