mother nature fights back

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

mother nature fights back

Post by weedguru_animal »

Mother nature

Maybe she’s had enough?
Maybe weve pushed her too far?
By dirtying the water,
And covering the land with hot tar.
Mutliating her forests,
Killing life all over the place,
Just cos we fuckin can
Maybe mother nature has decided,
Its high time to start taking humanity out of her master plan…

Earthquakes, floods,
Then the big tsunami,
The kind of devastation that cant be seen off by an billion $ army…
And now the hurricane,
Causing so much damage,embarssment and pain…..

Only in america,
Can you see rape+murder increase,
In times of emergency,
When there arent enough police..

But bush doesn’t care,
An sympathetic sentiment on the matter,
Im sure he doesn’t share…
He is far more concerned with showing the world by force that is america who decides what is ‘right’ and ‘fair’

Anyway, like I was saying,
Whether you believe or not that someone Is listening to all the praying,
You must believe,
That there is a major force at work,
completely out of our control.
Without which, the world would simply not feel whole.

And this power,
That’s resposnisble for the blossoming of each flower,
May have had its limit,
Of the race called human,
Its obvious that if it wanted to destroy us,
It could grind us up like cumin…..
So I hope that I am wrong,
With these fears of retaliation,
For our ignorant and greedy abuse of the beautiful world supplied to us by the same energy resposnible for creation……..
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Bravo :D
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

cheers caro!im glad a written something that you cud relate to, i gotta try expanding my view back past my introspectins and out onto the open winds and seas and see what i need to write about, like this one!hope you are wicked.
animal
Zen
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
Location: P.G., British Columbia
Contact:

Post by Zen »

So I hope that I am wrong,
With these fears of retaliation,
For our ignorant and greedy abuse of the beautiful world supplied to us by the same energy resposnible for creation……..
Those last three lines just gelled together perfectly, I understood it the first time I read it but I had to read it 3 or 4 more times just because I thought it flowed so nicely together I had to be sure I didn't miss anything hehe

Beauty poem Bro

Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!

-Derekson
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users