Words of advice.

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Words of advice.

Post by Cheeba »

Hey, I havent been posting much lately, alot of shit has been going on.

I thought I would post up here what happened to my life from year 7 of school until now.

It started in year 7, my attitude towards school was
"Fuck you, you cant make me do shit, bitch!" Well if any of you are just beginning middle school with that same attitude, fix yourself up, man. That shit aint the way to go.
I got into so much shit during middle school, I was smoking weed everyday in the toilets, smashing windows, getting excluded constantly, always bunking lessons etc. At the time, brilliant fun, im the rebel. Not giving a fuck about the rules, and doing anything possible to ensure that I didnt listen to my parents or teachers, I just wanted to fuck about.

At the end of year 9, my head of year talked to me about part time schooling in upper school (year 10, the year below GCSE year).
Basically what she meant by this was there was a college in a place not too far away from me. I thought "Sweet" I can fuck about there too.
But.. this college closed down. Due to insufficient funds or something. So the school put me in another college. This college is for young offenders, school drop outs, and general dumbarses. They stuck me in the so I could'nt affect the rest of the school with my behaviour and shit.

So im doing three days a week at school, and two days at this other college.
In the college there is me, and three other people. Three other people in the WHOLE damn college. It was pathetic. I knew I didnt belong there, I should have been in school learning things with proper value and GCSE standards, not stupid dumbarse shit.


To cut a long story short, I have wasted a year at this poxy college, and today I just flipped out in there. I walked out.
Now, there is a very slim chance of me being allowed back into full time schooling, and even if I do I will have to choose another subject to learn everything there is to know about it, in the rest of this year (year 11, GCSE year)

So any kids going up into middle school that might stumble upon this naughty cannabis website :wink: and read this, tell your mates. And if they take the piss, fuck em. They will fuck up.
Its not worth fucking around, and ruining your opportunity of getting decent grades and a decent life.

Thank you.

John

:stoned2:
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

You just described my school life minus the college part. Hes right, I wouldnt of fucked around so much. I could of got As and A*s but ended up with 2 bs, a c, 3 ds and a e. Its not worth fucking about
phil
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Kent, England
Contact:

Post by phil »

I was liek that in year 7-9 but i've just started year 10 and i'm actually focusing and doing well so yeah it's worth it :)
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

been a rebel isnt about getting high and smashing windows but it can seem that way when you are a kid i suppose. school isnt for everyone, but unfortunately you live in a society where it is borederline essential to get a few basic qualifications, so you can in turn offer a skill to the workforce. why were you smashing windows??thats disckish behavioiur for any age kid or not, but maybe there were other factors going on around you to give you this attitude??It can happen very easily with the sorry state of teaching levels in the uk, teachers seem to see kids who appear to now anna learn or fit in, and they exclude them rather than trying harder to include them.
i remember when i had a terrible attitude towards my school as an establishment cos the teachers tried to trea me like a man when i was a boym and that can only give rise to problems. i managed to pass all my gsces with some decent grades, without much attendence or effort, and by the time i got to the sixrt form the teachers were very concerned that i was a. giving the school a bad name, and b. wasnt going to pass ne a levels.

they called in my mother to say i was a disgrace, my appearance(cos i liked to wear caps) and my attitude towards my studies. they told her i wouldnt pass ne exams and that i shouldnt really continue with my schooling there.
i told my mum dont worry, i dont need the teachers to passthe exams, all i need is a few books for each subject and ill pass. which i did, with shit grades, but passed all my a levels and really felt like saying fuck you al to the teachers whohad said i was worth shit. my grades were good enuf to get to uni, but i only went to have fun, which i did, but left after 2 years for india.

i think the worst thing for me at my secondary school in kent was in my first year. some wannabe tough guy found out i was australian and this was enough for himn to wanna smash me. so i turned up for swimming practice, one day, befor eth teachers were there, nd thos guy comes up to me and starts smashing me in the face. you shuda seen my eye, it was huge and swollen, i didnt know neone apart from my mate andy, who wanst there, and i had a backpack and two bags for my swimming shit and my lunch, so i stood there and took it. neway i didnt tell the teachers what had happened, not for fear of reprisal but cos i was trying to work out why he had smashed me. when my mum saw my eye, she went mad, and got very upset, i told her i got kicked by a lad in front of me who was doing a manic front crawl in the poool!she didnt believe me, so inthe end i told her this guy smashed me for no reason. she went straight to the school the next day. at lunchtime i was caled to see my head of year,
who basically had a massive go at me telliung me i was pathetic for involving my mother in such a trivial matter, and i shouldnt be starting rumours. i was 13 years old and had been at that school for 2 weeks. so yeh the school made me feel bad for getting hit for no reason by afellow pupil and telling my mum. they basically said i was a telltale.

so from my own experience of grammar school the people in charge of me never gavce me any reason to respect them, and it is a simple point that you wont learn nething from people you hate and dont respect.
but wicked for you mate for taking time to say its better to try and be better at school, it takes a manly thought process to admit you were wrong and see the light, so good luck to you with your future projects and be happy
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

That's quite true.

Same here for me basically. When I hit 13 I decided to rebel against alot stuff and alot of people. One thing led to another, I got suspended, then expelled, stuffed in foster homes etc. All this eventually led to me quitting school half way through grade 10. So here I am at 27 years of age with no highschool diploma :? Though you may not think so right now, school is very, very important.
Image
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

I have to say that you are right in alot of ways. Like Tweedle, i could have had very fucking good grades if i didn't fuck around. I wasn't really into the whole full-on "rebel, fuck everything up just for the fun of it" kinda thing. But i was permanently high, i was not listening in classes, i didn't do homework (I still wouldn't though, i have a thing against it.)

Thankfully, i did get the grades i needed to get into college.

Sadly, due to the lenience of college courses, my attendance dropped to around the 55% mark, as i skipped about half my lessons to get high with my friends.

I had a fucking shitload of fun, i can tell you. But i could have a had as much fun as i wanted, as the classes i was taking interest me, and i liked being in them, but instead i chose to get fucked up, and listen to music all the way through my lessons. (Music is a passion of mine, much more than psychology.)

The college eventually kicked me out, and now i'm stuck with very little money or occupation. Drugs, music and my friends are now basically my whole life, and i need to sort myself out, so that i can have an opportunity in life.

Remember, school is cool kids. :wink:
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

That's so true... you think fucking about is fun, but actually it sucks ass. That's not what life is about. "Time will tell, think you're in heaven, but you're living in hell" - Bob Marley
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users