chemical weed

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
phil_n27
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:17 pm
Location: Mississuga, ON, CAN
Contact:

chemical weed

Post by phil_n27 »

I am aware of another thread like this, i don't care. It was slighly off topic and a new thread I am sure is to catch your attention. My friend and 3 others bonged 4Grams of this shit, they experienced
-exeptional red eyes
-pain in eardrum
-a more trippier high
-heart rate was faster than it usually would be with normal pot

The 3 other people were hardcore stoners, they noticed the smell was a bit off. As well, the weed mostly consisted of undevelopped seeds. What the fuck is this shit? Please respond and and ONLY respond to the question, if you're gonna tell me I'm an idiot for making a new thread, don't post anything at all. I have about 4Grams of this shit left and I am concerned of any health risks.

-phill
Last edited by phil_n27 on Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Just smoke it up and dont buy it again, if you thought it was fucked the first time why did you go back?
phil_n27
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:17 pm
Location: Mississuga, ON, CAN
Contact:

Post by phil_n27 »

I would appreciate it if someone gave some facts rather than opinion, and what chemical could be used to increase the heart rate and the pain in hte head? I am aware that it could be easily laced without anyone noticing.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

No one can give you an anwser by just saying it gives you a pain in your ear drum and shit, Its probably just some high shit and you cant handle it :lol: Just smoke it up and dont buy it again if you so worried or send it to me
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

Who did you get it from? If it's some 17 year-old kid without any money, there's a good chance the dealer used hairspray or something like that. We call that kind of weed the "chemistry". Only completely unconnected kids smoke that.
SirKevin
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:22 am
Contact:

Post by SirKevin »

Scratch wrote:Who did you get it from? If it's some 17 year-old kid without any money, there's a good chance the dealer used hairspray or something like that. We call that kind of weed the "chemistry". Only completely unconnected kids smoke that.
That would fairly accurately describe this dealer..he's fired.

He told me/us that it was "chemical" weed and grown in some special lab. There were a lot of seeds (not that could be sprouted) and a lot of shake...a really bad order. Sometimes this guy gets good weed, but this isn't the first time shit like this has happened so he is gone.

I'm still concerned about what the hell was in the weed. It's about 7 hours after I smoked it and I ave a headche, am tired and very unmotivated.
phil_n27
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:17 pm
Location: Mississuga, ON, CAN
Contact:

Post by phil_n27 »

Its probably just some high shit and you cant handle it
Just to be clear, it wasn't ME who felt these effects
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

Pass some of that shit my way, I'll be more then happy to smoke that shit up if ur scured.
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
phil_n27
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:17 pm
Location: Mississuga, ON, CAN
Contact:

Post by phil_n27 »

I think I am misunderstood. I just want to know if anyone has heard of "chemical weed". I thank Scratch for giving me an answer, can any of you do the same? I am not scured of the weed, as I am smoking a J or two tomorrow with a friends. Thank you.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

If its got seeds init then its some boog shit and the reason you got a headache is cause your bunning some seeds. Find a better dealer
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

isnt it scared instead of scured

or is he typing in gangsta rappah style?
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users