Ears popping>?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
bigballer1102
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:45 am
Contact:

Ears popping>?

Post by bigballer1102 »

Who else's ears pop everytime they smoke? I wanna know if this is just me or is it others also.
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Nope, can't say my ears pop. Though sometimes they do when i yawn.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
reefernewb
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:16 am

Post by reefernewb »

Mine did that the first couple times when I didn't get high cuz I didn't do it right. Either it went away when I did really get high, or I just didn't notice.
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/556230/0/nouser_556/T0_-1_556230.jpg[/img] [img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/561704/0/nouser_561/T0_-1_561704.png[/img]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Never
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

when i swallow food or drinks or spit it might happen :;)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

When Im on an airplane.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
hashpipe
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:42 pm
Location: baggie
Contact:

Post by hashpipe »

nope, either you have a medical problem or you are sucking that jay waaaaaaaay too hard
jah is everywhere...give thanks and praise
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users