skinz

Any comments about a brand?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Drunken_punk17
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:47 pm
Location: Barnstaple
Contact:

skinz

Post by Drunken_punk17 »

dude i made my first windmill and it works so well. man

if u have made any other kool skins then reply to this msg

happy smoking!!!! :shock:
The only real drug problem in this world, is scoreing them
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

how does it smoke? is there even a difference?
lostinmonkeyturd
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 10:01 pm
Location: new jersey
Contact:

Post by lostinmonkeyturd »

wut is a winmill
:?
my first time baking was before my skool dance i was fucked up it was great!!
User avatar
Mocktar21
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:03 am
Contact:

Post by Mocktar21 »

windmill? wtf
I dont discriminate I hate everyone
I want my own avatar damn it
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users