flowering stage-harvest

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
buckelew3
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 11:56 pm
Contact:

flowering stage-harvest

Post by buckelew3 »

I'm about to start growing and think I know enough to grow some desent swag, anyways I have a couple questions? How long should a plant grow before forcing it to flower. Also how long should it flower before I harvest it. and what would be the easiest to grow. I want nice bud but something with a big yeild I can smoke everyday. thanks, john
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

In my book Northern Light is the easiest to grow and yields a fair amount of weed. For Norhtern Lights the flowering time is in the 8-10 week range, but may vary depending on the exact kind (there are several differnt types of N.L.) Just make sure you don't 'under flower' your plants, cause you loose ALOT of THC potency. On the otherhand, you don't want too overgrow either, cause you loose potency there too. I'd say that the absolute max for any strain would be 12 weeks.
Course, there are 1000's of breeds out there, and you could pick from anyone, there really isn't a whole lot of differnce. Just go with strains that have good reputations.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users