Favorite Smoking tool

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

What is your favorite smoking tool?

Pipe
4
29%
Bong
3
21%
Joint
5
36%
Blunt
2
14%
Hooka
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 14

User avatar
marihighness
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 5:58 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Favorite Smoking tool

Post by marihighness »

What do you guys prefer to smoke out of? Bongs are fun with friends, I think. And though I often smoke out of my trusty pipe (skippy), you just can't beat a good old fashioned joint. Yummy!
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Blunts. Hands down.
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

I'm with the funk doctor.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
User avatar
Stanky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Stanky »

i like bongs
Im Stanky. I smell.
[img]http://members.cox.net/julian217/keyssig%202.jpg[/img]
http://www.pornstarguru.com/page.php?x=38239&m=2
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users