sum 1 please please help me

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
wwtoker401
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:34 am
Contact:

sum 1 please please help me

Post by wwtoker401 »

Ok Well last time i smoked was like early december 2004
and i smoked at of an aluminum bowl with my freind i got really high and the room was spinning and my body was twitching and i was cotten mouth and my heart was racing i took lik 12 hit and this never happend but i was smoking for about a year and the after a week i tried weed again and it happend dose anyone no why because i really wont to smoke this week with my freind sum 1 help me please
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

... Get the fuck off our boards you idiotic cocksucking dingdigeridoo whooptiefuckingi got raped by my dad rat
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

Hmm. I. Don't. Really. Understand. Your. Problem.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

CONGRATULATIONS: YOU'RE A LIGHTWEIGHT

The more you smoke the less overpowering it will become

(Y)
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

take 5 hits and be done with, sounds like you cant hold your weed.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

Yeah, I agree. Either don't hit it as much, or don't hit it as hard. You obviously can't handle that much. Try and get your "weight" up, if you know what I mean
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Shwoot wrote:Hmm. I. Don't. Really. Understand. Your. Problem.
if that was directed to me, i got quite irritated by him posting the same thread with the same text copy pasted into it again and again
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
flynn

Post by flynn »

the guy is just a lightweight. buddy tolerance comes with time just start off with a little and gradually build up on the ammount you smoke :idea:
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

Well he did post the same fuckin topic in every forum...
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

Flow wrote:
Shwoot wrote:Hmm. I. Don't. Really. Understand. Your. Problem.
if that was directed to me, i got quite irritated by him posting the same thread with the same text copy pasted into it again and again
Hah no man, He made a big run on sentence. I didn't understand what he was trying to say, and I sure as heck wasn't gonna struggle to read his lack of puncuation again, so I just said so, and I made up for his lost periods.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Shwoot wrote:
Flow wrote:
Shwoot wrote:Hmm. I. Don't. Really. Understand. Your. Problem.
if that was directed to me, i got quite irritated by him posting the same thread with the same text copy pasted into it again and again
Hah no man, He made a big run on sentence. I didn't understand what he was trying to say, and I sure as heck wasn't gonna struggle to read his lack of puncuation again, so I just said so, and I made up for his lost periods.
:lol: okay :)

Thx, your reply helped justifying my behaviour towards him
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

CelticOne wrote:CONGRATULATIONS: YOU'RE A LIGHTWEIGHT

The more you smoke the less overpowering it will become

(Y)
sounds like youve got a real small tolerance... too bad for you. sit tight, ima go toke up 8) :lol:
User avatar
Dulleffects
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Dulleffects »

Smoke one joint to your dome and sit and watch the effects. Like, learn your limit. it's just like alchyhol. Just enough is fuckin great but too much is the shits. Not for me though. I'm a heavy-weight. :D Well, not really.

Yesterday smoked like 8 bowls and ate a weed cookie. Was nicely toasted but if buster here did that he'd probably pull a whitie or pass out. hahahah. Okay, get the point dude?You should, because im probably the 8th person to point it out. okay? And make more fucking sense in your god-dang topics.
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I don't know man I wish that I still had a small tolerance. That way I would save a lot of money and bud.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users