half oz

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

half oz

Post by bong »

Im not a noob to smoking. Ive been doing it for a while, got on probation, and now I am smoking again. all the time pretty much. Anyways I usually got 2-4 dealers I can get my nugs from, but my friend told me he could get some good shit cheaper than what others charge. I said ok let me get an 8th, you know to try out his shit to see if I want to keep buying from him. Well this shit is pretty good and I'm starting to get the prices on how much his shit is. So will some of the mods/experts if this is good?

new dealer: 1/8: 40-50
1/4: 80
1/2: 155

dealers I usually go to: 1/8: 50-65
1/4: 100-120
1/2: 160-180
1 oz: 300-365 (depending on quality)

Not sure about what the new dealer will make me pay for an oz

I know these prices seem really high and they are, but in my city dank bud goes for $20-$25 a gram, as apposed to your $10 a gram. But thats just how shit is in my city.
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

Thats an expensive ass oz, what the hell are you trying to ask?
If his shit is good, and its cheaper, why wouldn't you go wit him?
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

dude your paying too much

add in some more money and you can get four ounces/ QP
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

A qp of some dank in my city is $1000. I think the lowest I have seen here is $800, but that was just straight nug, and I havent seen that guy who sold it in about a year
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

WTF... YOU CAN GET A FUCKIN POUND FOR THAT MUCH
You need to move outta ur state homie..
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

how much does a deagle go for down there MENG
Last edited by 13laze on Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

I still really dont understand ur question lol...
Are you asking which is the better deal or what?
Like I said above, if your gettin good shit, just go with the cheaper dude.
Not really that hard of a decision :lol:
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users