QUESTION!!!! OLD DANK
Moderator: Moderators
-
Atown_veteraN
- Casual toker

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:41 pm
- Contact:
QUESTION!!!! OLD DANK
i just found a piece of dank from MONTHS ago in my drawer between an old birhtday card. it wasnt in any baggies. is it all right to smoke or should i throw it away. rely ASAP please
- Tr0n
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 742
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:12 pm
- Contact:
-
jackmullen47
- Casual toker

- Posts: 56
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:05 am
- Contact:
-
Scratch
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
- Location: inhale...exhaleee..
- Contact:
-
Satanus0
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 516
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
- Location: United States, PA
- Contact:
-
WidespreadDead
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2397
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
Smoke it. Smoke it. Smoke it. If you throw it away I will kill you in your sleep and dig into your trashcan to find it and smoke it myself. Oh wait, no I won't. I'll probably just be like "Hey guy, why'd you throw that nug away?", and then continue with my life.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
