fighting a war

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

fighting a war

Post by weedguru_animal »

we are fighting a war,
For money not deomcracy,
The iraqui conflict, like afganistan,
Is based on hypocrasy,

Cos how can we be doing good,
If we are selective with our military aid?
While we placed our armies in baghdad,
More zimbabweans prayed,

That some help would come,
To help save their homes,
And protect them from the bullets and machetes aimed at their domes…..

We condone saddam,
But what about muagabi and al-bashir?
Why are they allowed to continue pursuing a genocidal career?

What they are doing to the their people is not okay
I wish I could send Bush and blair to darfour for a day,
In the middle of a refugee camp, then see what they got to say..
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Post by wgToonces »

:shock: Awesome poem man, its amazing how you put everything into words like that. I agree on basically everything you wrote and I'm sure most people on WG will too, after they see it.

Well done.

Peace.
:scratchs:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users