How many people actually post here?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

How many people actually post here?

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Everytime I come on here there seems to be a different name as the newest registered user but I hardly ever seem any of the names again. How many of the people registered here actually post?
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
c4rdsh4rk_88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:02 am
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by c4rdsh4rk_88 »

ya people seem to be steadily registering to the forums but barely any of them actually post. whats the point of even registering if youre not posting??
"Think for yourself and question authority" - Timothy Leary
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Right now there is 1280 registered members. There are approximately 350 members who have posted between 1 - 20 times. There are approximately 100 members who have posted 20 + times......so there's about 450 members who have actually ever posted....and that means there's about 830 members who have never ever posted.
Image
User avatar
endo_spark
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:

Post by endo_spark »

lol thats funny register and never even bother to post...
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

they were probably wasted when they registered. i was.
Cameron.
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

so was I, but I remembered the site (somehow) and I come on here almost every night 8)
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

I post.........obviously
An Epic Man Of Legend
User avatar
c4rdsh4rk_88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:02 am
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by c4rdsh4rk_88 »

serious?
"Think for yourself and question authority" - Timothy Leary
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users