BG's 40 Oz thread

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
BGDetroit

BG's 40 Oz thread

Post by BGDetroit »

Ima a dum piece of shit poser. 40's taste like a hookers piss after she's fucked 7 dudes. My dick is small and crooked. I'm a lonly virgin and I love a chunky finger up my ass.

Lets get this bitch back up to 10+ pages.

Since they decided to delete this thread, Ima make a new one. Newer and better.

Ima start making reviews for 40's and shit.

Everyone, Lets get get the 40 swillin rolling..
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

HAHA, hell yes. I was going to start a new 40 oz thread but you beat me to it.

Soooooo, Last night I picked up 2 King Cobras after my sister's wedding rehearsal and chugged them bitches in about 30 minutes. Needless to say, i was fucking drunk. Add that with 3 blunts and i call that one hell of a night.

BG, i found a place that sells OE and Steel Reserve about 5 minutes away from my house. But they dont sell the Steel in bottles, only in cans. Picking up one of each tonight after the wedding. Looking forward to it.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Steel in cans? 22's? 24's? Or what? Plus are they silver or black 211?
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

BGDetroit wrote:Steel in cans? 22's? 24's? Or what? Plus are they silver or black 211?
They are silver and 24 oz.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Still good shit bro. I've drank a couple silvers in my life, I dont really remeber then though. I think only times ive drank them is when ive been drinkign heavy and drinking other shit already.

Anyways, Cop them steels bro. Steel fucks you up majorly. Steel will fuck your ass hard and leave you with a pink sock. Then steel wll press you against the bed with his hairy masculine chest and you'll just want to melt in his arms. steels way more then OE, Colt, Cobra or most anything. HG's kick ass.

Ask the dude there to start selling 40's of them. Ive done that shit with different 40's and they do it at times.

OE is a classic malt. Very fucking good. I love to pound OE's still. Taste good. And jus swilling one you know its such a classic is a good feeling.

Shit bro, You should do some malt hunting around town. I do that. Go to all party stores you can and check out the malt seletcion.
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

I can honestly say i've never drunk or even seen a 40. I don't think they sell em in England, i feel left out :(

I'm drinking a can of Stella if that helps :twisted:
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Midnight this is all a lie wrote:I can honestly say i've never drunk or even seen a 40. I don't think they sell em in England, i feel left out :(
:shock:

That sucks.

I love 40's. You got all the malt liquor you need in one bottle.

They got to have quarts(32's) or 22's or 24's or something.

I hope they got malts?
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

BGDetroit wrote:
Midnight this is all a lie wrote:I can honestly say i've never drunk or even seen a 40. I don't think they sell em in England, i feel left out :(
:shock:

That sucks.

I love 40's. You got all the malt liquor you need in one bottle.

They got to have quarts(32's) or 22's or 24's or something.

I hope they got malts?
Well for one in dont really know how big a 40 is, is it like 2 litres or something? A can's just under half a litre if that helps you gauge it.

I dont think i've even seen malt liquor, but then i haven't look that hard. I could probably find some if i shopped around but they definately dont sell them in any of the standard shops or off liscences.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Well a 40 is 40 FL Ounces.

1 quart 8 ounces.

Im not exactly sure if this is right, But a google search showed a 40 oz is 1.2 liters.

If you drink normal 12 oz beers. A 40 is three and a third beers.

But thats jus normal beer. Say you drink malts or HG malts. Ill use a HG malt for example. Like a Steel Reserve 211. Its much higher alch then usual beer. So a 40 of 211 is about 5-6 normal beers.

Thats one reason i love 40's. Instead of buying a 6 pack go buy a 40 of some HG malt.
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

do they not put the alcohol percentage on the bottle cause stella is 5.2% which is a bit stronger than most beers, usualy there about 3.5% to 5%

edit: i just looked here http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/steelreservehg.html and it says steel reserve 211 is 6%-8.9%, the comments about the drink dont seem positive though
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

camerön wrote:do they not put the alcohol percentage on the bottle cause stella is 5.2% which is a bit stronger than most beers, usualy there about 3.5% to 5%

edit: i just looked here http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/steelreservehg.html and it says steel reserve 211 is 6%-8.9%, the comments about the drink dont seem positive though
On some beers they do not put the percentage on them. Most regular beers do not. Most malts do put them, But some do not.

Thats the Silver 211 link you showed. Yes percents vary from state to state.

I usually drink the Black 211(Triple Malt Export) and it says 8.1% on the bottle.

If your looking for a good tasting beer stay far far away from any High Gravitys.

But for a High Gravity, Both silver and black 211 taste damn good.


(Edit: When reading reviews on 40ozcrew.com, Mainly listen to 'Satan165'. I know this dude, He lives up in chicago. Hes taught me a bunch about malts. He prolly knows more about malts then anybody on that site. And most put together. This is what he has to say about 211 "still one of the best 40s out there. its a HG which puts it in the class with ides (only.1% difference) but Ides is DEFINATELY an acquired taste. Ides is great cause the buzz is like a sledgehammer but it tastes funky (which is kind of how a 40 should taste). SIlver 211 tastes really fucking clean, like a premium beer that preppies should be swillin in some bullshit ass bar full of snobby cunts that wont give you the time of day at $4.25 a pop. Like the Ides, the buzz is fantastic. This is also easy to find in my parts, it has a great label, including the label back you read thru the 40 itself, the shit the wrote on there almost brings a tear to my eye its truly from the heart. it can only inspire you to guzz more silver 211. Buzz: A-, Taste: A-")
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

Wha? So a 40 is like a big beer? like colt 40 right?
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

Stella is Goooood. I dont see why people buy 40's other than getting drunk, most of em taste like stale piss, if youre lucky youll find one that tastes like fresh piss. :roll:

Anyways I'm not one to judge someone for drinking'em, just think its idiotic when you could pick up some Stella, MGD or Kokanee for not much more. A 40 ounce is what? Like 3 or 4 beer for $5-$6, you could get a 12 of beer that doesnt taste like bunghole for under $20.

but spend your money as you will ;)
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Shwoot wrote:Wha? So a 40 is like a big beer? like colt 40 right?
A 40 is jus a 40 oz bottle with beer or malt liquor in it.
Sammy wrote:Stella is Goooood. I dont see why people buy 40's other than getting drunk, most of em taste like stale piss, if youre lucky youll find one that tastes like fresh piss.

Anyways I'm not one to judge someone for drinking'em, just think its idiotic when you could pick up some Stella, MGD or Kokanee for not much more. A 40 ounce is what? Like 3 or 4 beer for $5-$6, you could get a 12 of beer that doesnt taste like bunghole for under $20.

but spend your money as you will
Well, Ive never seen or drank Stella. I dont know if its not avalabile in the states or jus sold in more exspensve places.

I buy 40's to get drunk, No doubt. I drink to get drunk. I dont drink to be "social" or whatever the fuck. I drink to get a buzz.

I dont know where your coming from saying they taste like piss.

Theres some 40's that are normal beer. Budweiser and many others. Bud dont taste like piss.

And alot of malts taste better then any beer ive ever drank. Colt 45 is amazing tasting. Its my favorite beer comepltey, Ive never drank better and its a malt.

King Cobra taste good. Like bud but better.

Steel Reserve 211 is made 28 days longer then average beer and is high quality lager.

Drink a P-Stock or Mickeys, Thats shit preppys should be drinkign and shit and its a malt liquor 40.

MGD is decent but theres better.

A 40 ounce of reg beer is 3 and a third beers. And ive been gettin Busch 40's for 89 cents. So 4 of them is 16 beers if i counted right. And thats barley $4.

I can get Wildcat 40's of malt 2 for $3. And two of those are about 8 beers with the alch percent.

$4 i can get two Steel Reserve 211's and thats about 12 beers.



40's are the way to go if your looking to not spend much.
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Kronenbourg is the Number 1 beer on taste, Stella is probably better overall coz it still tastes good and you always seem to get that little bit more wankered, the bit that beats up that last little bit of rational thought you normally cling on to. Dunno what it is about that 0.2 of alchohol, but it always seems to make a difference, they dont call it wifebeater for nothing.

Grolsch and San Miguel are also pretty sweet, Nastro Azzuro too and that chinese beer, can't remember what it's called.

I think it's probably better out a can or bottle though, like sammy said, im willing to spend a little more to get quality and for each beer to be nice, cold and fresh, rather than big beers (you can still by litre size lagers and that) which start to get warm and flat about 2/3 down. But don't get me wrong, beers beer and i'll pretty much drink anything.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users