IF THE DRUG DEALER LOOKS AT ME WEIRD ALL THE TIME THAT I BUY

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Marina
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:58 am
Location: student
Contact:

IF THE DRUG DEALER LOOKS AT ME WEIRD ALL THE TIME THAT I BUY

Post by Marina »

WEED FROM HIM LIKE MAKIING FUN OF ME IS THAT NORMAL?
*MAN*
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Say what??
Image
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Uh,

he prolly just thinks your lame or somethin. But as long as he ain't rippin you off it's all good.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

just buy from your friends? that way they wont rip you off, and you dont have to deal with crackheaded wanna be gangsters.
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

He's just an asshole like there are assholes everywhere. Plus he's probably dead stoned. Nothing to be worried about...
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Who cares if he makes fun of you. A deal should take less then ten minuets.....hell less then five. So don't worry so much about it hey!
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Je nais comprends pas :scratch:
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

Hey :D
Hey :stoned:

props

exchange

:spliff: later

:banana:
Ghostface Killa
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:41 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Ghostface Killa »

If I were you I would make sure he isnt ripping you off. How much you pay for, say, a gram.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/drgoodstuff/sh.gif[/img]
In my restless dreams, i see that weed.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Oh I get it know.

If you acted as silly has you have been on these boards I can easily understand the weird looks. Since I have been back the only person's post I have had to delete are yours.
Image
Shazza
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 5:03 pm
Location: London, England, POW !!
Contact:

Post by Shazza »

He's probably just high as hell

i can sometimes become really offensive and take the piss out of my mates :P

hehehe
I know it stinks on here but thats cause im the shit !!
aka SHAZZA !!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users