Dramamine

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
2pac
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:10 am
Contact:

Dramamine

Post by 2pac »

Ok I know this should be in other drugs but It will take to long. I have 8 dramamine pills and wanted to know if that will fuck me up. I am by myself and not sure if thats a good idea but I am going to try it anyways. Plz respond quick I am about 165 pounds.
2pac
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:10 am
Contact:

Post by 2pac »

Fuck that I just popped 8 I hope thats enough. I dont want to pop all of them for no reason
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

A packet of 12 is what most people take to get fucked up so I guess you might feel somethin?
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I took seven the other day and my legs got heavy and I was disoriented. I couldnt remember much. I think you gotta take like 12 to hallucinate though.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

lowl wtf, you'll get sleepy dude.
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

yeah get the non drowsy kind. if you dont you'll just end up falling asleep
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users