Buying Online

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Locked
jackmullen47
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:05 am
Contact:

Buying Online

Post by jackmullen47 »

Hey everyone! I've smoked about a dozen times, but I never supplied anything, so im still kind of new, but I just made a bong and tested it with some tobacco, and it worked perfectly fine.

Anyways Im lookin to buy some weed online . Is this an efficient way? Please share your positive/negative experiances.

Any advice is appreciated

(After Search)
"Buying weed online is stupid - youll get caught"
Is this true? Are a lot of sites bs or government run?
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

DONT ASK TO BUY ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES/EQUIPMENT HERE, EVER AGAIN.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

weedguru tom wrote:DONT ASK TO BUY ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES/EQUIPMENT HERE, EVER AGAIN.
Image
Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users