Kung Pow!

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
phil
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Kent, England
Contact:

Kung Pow!

Post by phil »

Such a funny film, especially if you're high! Check it out now!
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

fucking terrible movie. i left the theatre
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

WidespreadDead wrote:fucking terrible movie. i left the theatre
me too and went to see how high instead!!!
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

you guys suck, that movie was amazing.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

I liked it :) It was the stupidest movie I've ever seen but it was still entertaining. If you have the DVD, watch it without the voice overs so you can hear what they really say!
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
phil
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Kent, England
Contact:

Post by phil »

I'll check that out! I just found the randomness and utter shitness of it what was so funny! But yeah How High is really good too :D
imscaredofgrass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:53 am

Post by imscaredofgrass »

It was like napoleon dynamite; so fucking stupid it was funny as fuck.

My girlfriend got me the DVD for christmas :banana:
User avatar
DMK
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:07 pm
Contact:

Post by DMK »

I loved this film check it out if you have'nt already it's hilarious.
I am a stoner looking for the the stoned knowledge which will become my Destiny. Please share my Padwun's.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users