Personally I prefer joints, but with a pipe you will be wasting less weed. A joint burns continuously, where as a pipe doesn't. I like kicking back relaxing while peacefully toking my J. It's all about preference. One won't get you baked more than the other if you use the same quantity and type of weed.
If i am smoking with friends, then a J suits the occasion quite well. But if it is just me smoking by myself, spark up a bowl, sit back and kill some time.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
i hate smok`in bowls on my own, it feels pointless, like toke. wait toke and before you know it, you`ve smoke your stash, witha joint on the other hand you can toke n toke n wait,stop carry ok, im ramberlin IMO joints!