Mistress

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Mistress

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Haha this one had me laughing for a while

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=SNL_ ... istress_Ch
Image
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

hmmm i wouldnt wanna ride that dirty car, funny though
auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Albany, NY
Contact:

Post by auto »

I thought he was gonna fuck his girlfriend on the car.... thats messed up.
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

>_> .. made me think of :

Image
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

I think I just died.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users