How high

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Ketamine
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:19 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

How high

Post by Ketamine »

If you haven't seen it, go on get it. It is one top stoner film.Two guys by the name of Silas and Jamal decided to one day smoke something magical, which eventually helps them to ace their college entrance exam. It's a great film
Reality bites with variety sized teeth
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

Ketamine
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:19 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Post by Ketamine »

now you see if I wasn't lazy I would have gone back to search the forums to check
Reality bites with variety sized teeth
Mind Terrorist
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
Contact:

Post by Mind Terrorist »

well go to fking bed and post when you can be arsed acting like a civilised human being!! lol. :twisted:
~iNDiViDUALiTY iS A GiFT~
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Funny, I always tell myself I'm too lazy to use the search function and instead I wind up scrolling through pages for 20 minutes straight looking for a topic
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

haha^


yer yer i know what u mean,but this movie is overrated,and the acting and plot even for a dumb flick is appaling.For creativity its -1/10.
However its good to watched stoned every once in while spose.
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

CelticOne wrote:Funny, I always tell myself I'm too lazy to use the search function and instead I wind up scrolling through pages for 20 minutes straight looking for a topic
same. :P
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users