im wasting my time

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

im wasting my time

Post by weedguru_animal »

Im wasting my time,
I should be doing more,
Than selling fish,
In a fucking tesco store,
Finding peace,
Only through breaking the law,

All I do is work and smoke,
Sleep and ride,
Continue my pointless swim,
Against the tide…
As the walls grow stronger
between the in and the outside,

If I was a bigger,
By now I’d be dead,
Killed prbably ovr some stupid words,
that some fool said,
cos theres a parta my soul,
that I can’t stop from going red..

when people are nasty,
for no reason at all,
I wanna grab their heads,
Smash them hard against a wall,
So maybe it’s a blessing
that Im pretty small.

The fact remains,
So much shit makes me mad,
Like proper crazy,
Another eason why,
I tend to prefer to stay hazy,
Its juts a shame that the side effect is that im lazy,,,

Cos I got a mind fulla ideas,
Tears, And Dream careers,
and A heart fulla hate,
But also love which can grow at an exponential rate

But while im flying high in the sky,
Swooping round clouds with the birds,
I’m remembering the old adage,
Action speaks louder than words……..
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: im wasting my time

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

weedguru_animal wrote: The fact remains,
So much shit makes me mad,
Like proper crazy,
Another eason why,
I tend to prefer to stay hazy,
Its juts a shame that the side effect is that im lazy,,,

Cos I got a mind fulla ideas,
Tears, And Dream careers,
and A heart fulla hate,
But also love which can grow at an exponential rate.
I enjoyed those 2 stanzas especially.
I see now how we may share some views and feelings man. Sheer connectage.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

like i said before, this main reason why i write, not to try reach people or be theraputic as a main goal, but to see if people relate. so this wicked for me to know you living along similar lines to me. but then when is tart thinking morr along the lines of solidarity, i think maybe we shud get likemineded people together and try start changing things int he world. thanks for your comments and i hope all ius good with you.
animal guevara
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users