Anybody seen it?

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Punk Dana
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 434
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:05 am
Location: a fart cloud
Contact:

Anybody seen it?

Post by Punk Dana »

:) It's called Gingersnaps, it's such a great movie, the second one's even cool. If you haven't seen it it's a horror film and you should go check it out. :)
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

There are 3 Ginger Snaps movies available now. I really enjoyed the first one, the second one was okay...but the third one was horrible!

All of those movies are Canadian by the way! ;)
Punk Dana
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 434
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:05 am
Location: a fart cloud
Contact:

Post by Punk Dana »

Whoa, I didn't know there was a 3rd one! Too bad it sucks, I still want to see it!
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

i thought that you were talking about the stephen king movie entitled "It" which was based on his book about a killer clown. but i havnt seen Gingersnaps.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
Punk Dana
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 434
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:05 am
Location: a fart cloud
Contact:

Post by Punk Dana »

Ugg, I just saw the 3rd one, "Gingersnaps Back" It Sucked so bad, I fell asleep! What a piece of shit...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users