I'm home now :D

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

I'm home now :D

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

For anyone who mighta noticed I hadn't been posting this week...It's cuz I've been outa town with...Band..Yup that's right I'm a damn Band Geek...and Proud of it!! lol/...Oh well I'm home now.....Home sweet, weed filled, home!
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
User avatar
Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:20 am
Location: CA, USA
Contact:

Post by Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay »

This one time at band camp....
You may ask who I am, and i be like, "Im tha Motha Fuckin Phitz Jay"
and they be like "wha"
and Im like "Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!"
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

Well I have stories....but they don't start at This one time at band camp... It's more like.... This one time at Nationals..... lol Good times there!
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
User avatar
Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:20 am
Location: CA, USA
Contact:

Post by Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay »

lots of parties i bet
You may ask who I am, and i be like, "Im tha Motha Fuckin Phitz Jay"
and they be like "wha"
and Im like "Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!"
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

Actually no....lol...No weed either :cry: but just alot of fun....and chicks :wink:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Good too see you back :D
Image
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

It's great to be back...I can smoke again! THANK GOD!!!
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
Tweek_1984
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2003 2:37 am
Contact:

Post by Tweek_1984 »

Did you stick a flute up your ass while you were there?
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

AHahahahahahhaha.....No instruments were stuck in bodily holes....Sorry to disapoint you.. It was all good CLEAN fun...
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users