Not exactly a movie but still..............

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Dikembe Mutombo
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 9:40 am
Contact:

Not exactly a movie but still..............

Post by Dikembe Mutombo »

hey guys, what do you think about Jerry Springer show. Personaly, i think that's the best show to watch while you stoned
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Yeah, Springer was fun, especially when the huge fights broke out :lol: But after a while it gets old. It's been years since I watched it.
slurpee mofo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:54 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by slurpee mofo »

That show sucks balls, they don't let the guests fight each other anymore.
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/junglekyle/siggy.jpg[/img]
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

The sole reason for me watching that show was the violence :lol:
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

It was a bit a of classic,i didnt like it at first then puberty hit so them 'fight' scenes got interesting :idea:
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Psycho wrote:It was a bit a of classic,i didnt like it at first then puberty hit so them 'fight' scenes got interesting :idea:
you liked big steve?
astramasta
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:03 pm
Location: Sheffield, UK
Contact:

Post by astramasta »

everybody loved big steve :P
excuse me if i speak shit, im probably battered!
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Catchy Episode Titles + White Trash Whores Who Cry Over Their Ridiculous Sexcapades = RATINGS THROUGH THE ROOF!!!

I hate Springer.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

its called baby momma drama
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

tweedle wrote:
Psycho wrote:It was a bit a of classic,i didnt like it at first then puberty hit so them 'fight' scenes got interesting :idea:
you liked big steve?

lets just say it was 'entertaining' when theres shit all to watch on tv
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

What i didnt understand was when the people started fighting and the security guards had to rip them apart the crowd always started chanting ''JERRY, JERRY!" What the fuck was he doing?
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

That show was the biggest fake if i have ever seen one. Sure there were some legit shows, but you can tell most of them were fake.

"Bubba, Im here to tell you that Bubba Jr isnt yours, its yo Daddy's, and we had a threesome with your brother, in your bed while you was standing in the unemployment line"
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users