Exhaust
Moderator: Moderators
-
MC NiZ-R
- Bonghead

- Posts: 232
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:30 pm
- Location: Somewhere
- Contact:
Exhaust
Have any body tried that ? its the best, like instead of using a roach ( the english one) try using three cigarette ends like cut three peices of a normal cigarette and just make a triangle out of them, and fill up the rolling paper with weed or hash , it'll be great , and heavy shit , i'll take a picture of it and post it here.
Bunsai baby everone's high smokin' and drinkin'
And poppin' so hurry come fly cause I got plenty rolls
And I got plenty dough and we got plenty ho's
We roll on 24's
[img]http://www.geocities.com/nazarsamarrai/palestine/Nizr.jpg[/img]
And poppin' so hurry come fly cause I got plenty rolls
And I got plenty dough and we got plenty ho's
We roll on 24's
[img]http://www.geocities.com/nazarsamarrai/palestine/Nizr.jpg[/img]
-
flynn
-
haZeyjay
- Casual toker

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Thu May 19, 2005 8:40 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users