A killer poem i wrote in class today!!!!
Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators
- Surftoka420
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 10:17 pm
- Contact:
A killer poem i wrote in class today!!!!
Dank wet buds alway's brings delight
The bright orange, green, and red colors are always in sight
One toke, two toke, three toke, four
At the end of this killer rip your ass will be on the floor
Even though you took that last rip way to fast
If you hold it in long enough your high is going to last
Lighting up greens on one of my fattest bowls
Toking up weed in life is my #1 goal
You drop my bong and break it in two
It's time for me to choke your ass and turn you blue
Knock, knock, knock, at the door you hear a sound
It's the fucking pigs about to shoot a couple rounds
You flush your stash and dash out the rear
In hope that you'll be free and have nothing to fear
-kyle
The bright orange, green, and red colors are always in sight
One toke, two toke, three toke, four
At the end of this killer rip your ass will be on the floor
Even though you took that last rip way to fast
If you hold it in long enough your high is going to last
Lighting up greens on one of my fattest bowls
Toking up weed in life is my #1 goal
You drop my bong and break it in two
It's time for me to choke your ass and turn you blue
Knock, knock, knock, at the door you hear a sound
It's the fucking pigs about to shoot a couple rounds
You flush your stash and dash out the rear
In hope that you'll be free and have nothing to fear
-kyle
Smoke weed everyday
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
- Surftoka420
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 10:17 pm
- Contact:
- Surftoka420
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 10:17 pm
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
In the near future we will have a shop where you can use your seeds to purchase things. Such as effects for your title avatars and maybe some cool bongs and pipes.
Ya pipes would be cool. Should also like make a bunch of different types of bud we can purchase and put in our name thing somewhere.
Ya pipes would be cool. Should also like make a bunch of different types of bud we can purchase and put in our name thing somewhere.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
- Surftoka420
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 10:17 pm
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Im a guy. I just like that chick in the picture.
As for being on here a lot, yes I will admit I spend my fair time on weedguru. The reason for this is that I am in college and I dont watch TV so at night when my roommate is watching TV I sit on the computer and Listen to what people from all over the world are doing. I take in the current events of more than well Quite a few countries every day on this sight.
You may say that Well NBC, FOX, and CNN all provide more coverage of foreign countries then this site. While this is true; I'd much rather take in my information from a persons like myself than a TV that is filled with corrupted media, False information, and shows that litterally suck. All I'm saying is that I would rather take in the information in a perspective that I can appreciate not some Rehearsed words on a tele-prompter.
Have a lovely evening.
As for being on here a lot, yes I will admit I spend my fair time on weedguru. The reason for this is that I am in college and I dont watch TV so at night when my roommate is watching TV I sit on the computer and Listen to what people from all over the world are doing. I take in the current events of more than well Quite a few countries every day on this sight.
You may say that Well NBC, FOX, and CNN all provide more coverage of foreign countries then this site. While this is true; I'd much rather take in my information from a persons like myself than a TV that is filled with corrupted media, False information, and shows that litterally suck. All I'm saying is that I would rather take in the information in a perspective that I can appreciate not some Rehearsed words on a tele-prompter.
Have a lovely evening.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
