Chelsea 3 Man U 1

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Chelsea 3 Man U 1

Post by Midnight Toker »

Ave it! Even with half the team missing we still done em. I had to work so i didnt see it till i got home, but while i was at work i got a call from a bunch of my mates who are manu u fans going ''1-0'' and singing. I didnt here anything else from them after that for some reason :lol:
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

lol same with my brother he stopped watching it after 2-1
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users