Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
BLiNGArMY
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 12:11 am
Contact:

Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Post by BLiNGArMY »

I got all the seasons of fresh prince on DVD.Get fucked up and pop em in.If you like fresh prince when ur normal ull love it stoned :)
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

Fresh prince is alright, all the jokes are pretty predictable though. But its worth a watch.
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Geoffrey rules.
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

everytime i see Carlton to his little dance to Tom Jones i laugh for a good 5-10 minutes.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

Might just download a few for the opening song haven't watched it in time.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Funny, as soon as I opened this thread Switch started playin on BET. Fresh Prince is fucking classic.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
astramasta
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:03 pm
Location: Sheffield, UK
Contact:

Post by astramasta »

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I’d like to take a minute just sit right there
I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air

In west philadelphia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said you’re moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air.

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
License plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought naw forget it, yo home to bel-air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, homie smell you later
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To take my seat on the throne as the prince of bel-air


or something like that anyway.
heh,. classic tune.
excuse me if i speak shit, im probably battered!
slurpee mofo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:54 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by slurpee mofo »

Haha everyone I know can sing that song, that show used to be pretty popular in the late 90s.
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/junglekyle/siggy.jpg[/img]
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

Damn skippy! I used to love, and still watch that show on occassion. I had a crush on Hillary. Even though she was an airhead, I'd stuff that mouth with something to shush her up for a few minutes.
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

haha theyre playing it at mornings down here, watch it every morning, luv it


btw gorecore REJECTED RULEZ
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users