K I D S

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

K I D S

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

has anyone else seen this extremely disturbing movie?
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
nowhere
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
Location: Cornwall - England
Contact:

Post by nowhere »

no
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]
nowhere
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
Location: Cornwall - England
Contact:

Post by nowhere »

no
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

Yes! Its a wicked film yeah your right its pretty fucked up with the Aids shit and most of the characters are all on drugs it got band in the Uk tis program said last night. wait gotta get picture..
Image
Now i gotta go cus clockwork orange is on im missin it
Good thread!
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

my bitches got mad flow
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

yeah sick movie. It way more than i expected and the ending was a surprise
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

DrGrEEnThUMb wrote:my bitches got mad flow

haha word.great movie,pretty realistic imo.that blunt scene was good (Y)


did anyone know that guy who played Cazper's dead?fucked up considering in the movie he transmitted aids.
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

How did he die got any articles or shit?

I think its made by larry clark (cud be wrong) or a name like that well he also made a film called bully which also has the same actor in who plays telly and its fucking bad to. Highly recomended
nowhere
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
Location: Cornwall - England
Contact:

Post by nowhere »

Psycho wrote:
DrGrEEnThUMb wrote:my bitches got mad flow
did anyone know that guy who played Cazper's dead?
:lol: hes gonna kill you for that.
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

BUDA wrote:How did he die got any articles or shit?

Found dead in a Las Vegas hotel room. The 25-year-old had hung himself and was pronounced dead at the scene Friday, July 14, 2000. Two suicide notes were found at the scene

Was discovered while skateboarding in streets of Manhattan.

Born in London to an English mother and American father, his family moved to the Bronx by the time he was 3.

His final film, Looking for Leonard (1999), was not released until two years after his death because production had been halted due to lack of funds. His character subsequently disappears from the film without explanation.



not much but i could get more,talented as fuck though.


and nowhere,im mad scared :D
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

Psycho, you want to talk shit huh?

Well truth is, you have AIDs then, because I'm your daddy ;)
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

hahaha even though i wasnt talking about you,your old enough to be my dad?well that makes you even more of a fuckin pathetic clown then.btw you wont be resurrectin anytime soon :lol:
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

Learn proper grammar...I started reading what you typed then just stopped because it gave me a headache.
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

His post was understandable, this isnt spelling and grammer weekly its a stoner site i think were alouded some grammer slip ups. :)
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

and none of those people ever acted again
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users