American Beauty

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Substance G
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:58 am
Contact:

American Beauty

Post by Substance G »

This is an old movie, but I just recently rented it and it's great. Super great. Kevin Spacey is now my favorite actor, and this is definitely his best performance.
And the musical score, man oh man. The fantasy scenes sound great.
:)
[url=http://www.howstrange.com/gallery/cat_rolling.gif][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/daginobino/Photo_0219.jpg[/img][/url]
slurpee mofo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:54 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by slurpee mofo »

I saw this a few years back when it first came out. Can't remember it that well, but I do remember enjoying it a great deal. Pretty sure it won best picture at the oscars.
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/junglekyle/siggy.jpg[/img]
WiZDuMB
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:06 am
Contact:

Post by WiZDuMB »

my favorite movie ever.... Kevin Spacey gives a great performance..

Thomas Newman did the score.... great one at that
"I ain't even light the spliff yet
and already my eyes are bloodshot like a crips set"
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

this is absolutely fuckin awesome.loved every second....anyone who has not watched it,i HIGHLY ADVISE you too.shows you the corrupt and fucked up suburban neighbourhoods of the u.s. (Y)


edit: that paper bag scene,i could almost feel what he was sayin :lol:
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

yea good movie
flynn

Post by flynn »

the drug dealer guy kinda bugged me.......
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

Kickass movie
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

paper bag scene.... (Y)
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users