Hmm, help me with this please...

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Hmm, help me with this please...

Post by Psyclone »

Ok, I've been growing for a while but only a plant at a time, and my mom thought my peat pots were vegetables (that's what I told her) so she kept watering them and they drowned...ok this is what I want to do...

1. Get seeds (where can I get some? I'm in NY.)
2. Grow 3 females and a male.
3. Put male and female in closet so they can produce seeds.


So yeah, where can I get new seeds?

P.S. - I only want 3-6 seeds...I don't have enough money for a pack.
newbiecracka
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:15 pm
Contact:

Post by newbiecracka »

if you cook poop and grass in a pot you will get some dank ass seeds ... thats why they call it pot :roll:
if there are 3 apples and you take 2 how many do you have?
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Buy a bag of shitty weed, you'll get seeds quicker than you know.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Get some bagseed, I know for a fact the best weed ive ever smoked was homegrown bag seed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users