~ Exports ?

Any comments about a brand?

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

~ Exports ?

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

Any one heard of these before?
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Export A rolling papers you mean?
Image
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

Yeah...my friend is tlking bout them and I wanna know what there all about!?!
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

That is what I use pretty much all the time. It's what available at any store that sell tobacco products. Have to be 18 to buy them (unless you know a place they won't card you) They're fine by me. Just ordinary rolling papers. I'm not into the fancy kinds anyways. And like everyone I know uses them or Players Brand.
Image
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

Whats better these exports or white zigzags ?!?
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Personally I hate zig zags. I find them more difficult to roll cause the tear easily and the little branches tend to poke easily through the paper, making a joint that is taking in air and is harder to smoke. Exports get my vote.
Image
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

Ok...Hey if you like "grind" up weed into a powder can u still smoke it like normal?
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Yes, the way I see it, the finer chopped it is , the better.
Image
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

Well than I geuss if I ground it up it would work fine in the zigzags wouldn't it?
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Well sure, it may work fine for you. It's all about personal preference. Just try it and you'll see.
Image
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

Sounds like a plan to me! lol...Hey have you heard of Altoid mints? Well if so have u ever stored your weed in the containers?
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

i've heard of them but I usually store my weed in large 30 gallon rubbermaid containers, bagged up and ready...oops :shock: there I go agian, talking too much. Oh ya, um...guess it would be okay for a gram or 2, but I'm not sure bout the mint taste.
Image
User avatar
Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:20 am
Location: CA, USA
Contact:

Post by Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay »

yeah, but usually i use a old cigar case to stash my weed in
You may ask who I am, and i be like, "Im tha Motha Fuckin Phitz Jay"
and they be like "wha"
and Im like "Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!"
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

Yeah well I usualy only have a few grams at one time...and to me it seems like they take on the taste of the cinnamon mints from the container (might just be me though :twisted: )
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

No, its not just you. Weed takes on the odor of most anything. Perfume, bubblegum, coffee, mint, car oil, rotten eggs..whatever, you name it, if you keep your weed stored with it it'll wind up smelling and tasting like it.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users