"Hustlers"...

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Albany, NY
Contact:

Post by auto »

Well thats the thing.... ya work a straight job till you've got an extra thousand bucks or so to throw around (instead of buying pot or taking a vacay)..... an u wait for the rate of the yen or the euro or some currency to go so its like 1 dollar to 30 euros (ya buy as many euros as possible).... then, when it flips ya go back to dollars and you've just earned a shit load of money
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

i have alot of kids telling me they are sellin discmans, cell phones n mp3 players n shit which i usually take and sell to someone else for more.. its an easy way to make some liqour money when needed.
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

I dont know who here knows what Autocad is but its a desiging program that runs about $2,000. I know a guy who got a copy free, And jus buys cd-rs for dirt cheap then makes copys and sells them 50-100 a peice to people. Your getting over a thousand dollars off when buying off this guy, So people buy them quick as hell, And he makes ALOT of cash doing this.


I know people who also go to yardsales/garage sells and look for valuable stuff and sell them at flea markets and on ebay and shit, Quick good money, You get the right products the money jus rolls in.

A guy i know thats owns a party store and a couple other stores was a huslter, He used to get fruit of the loom shirts and get nike and shit printed on them and the tags changed or cut off and sell them in the hood for about 10 bucks a shirt and of course all the poor people want designer clothes but cant afford them so he rips them off by selling them a fake product but know from doing that hes moved up the ladder and owns three stores now.
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Usually i just sell green, and occasionally i'll slang some dodgy DVD players, Stereo's, Minidisc Players, Laptops etc. Not exactly dodgy, the real shit, just not where they're meant to be sold. I have a friend that prints food stamps, cinema tickets, race track reciepts (Big money, Big risk), and other shit like that. Helps us save a hell of alot of cash while we make it.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

auto wrote:I was thinkin bout this a while back, lets see if anyone sees this working. I guess its sorta like workin the stock market, but you just exchange like a shitload of money when the exchange rate is low.... and then when it gets high you exchange it back and make a shit load of money.... and you just keep doing this. If you're good at reading it, you should make a lot of money, right?
People do this all the time, the problem is it's a) time consuming, b) you're not guaranteed any profit, and c) you need to get a lot of cash to make it actually worth spending time and money on. I think you're better off selling stuff then, I make a good 500 euros off it per month. Add my dealing profit to that and I have a surprisingly high income for a high school student :lol:
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

theres some bloke who made loads of money doing that hes very rich owns some MNC i think
Cameron.
auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Albany, NY
Contact:

Post by auto »

Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:People do this all the time, the problem is it's a) time consuming, b) you're not guaranteed any profit, and c) you need to get a lot of cash to make it actually worth spending time and money on. I think you're better off selling stuff then, I make a good 500 euros off it per month. Add my dealing profit to that and I have a surprisingly high income for a high school student :lol:
I dunno.... I find that if I was selling something for a shit load more than it was worth it'd be like exploiting them.... now if the people were rich as fuck I wouldn't have a problem, but.... I don't think I'd feel right doin that.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

auto wrote:
Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:People do this all the time, the problem is it's a) time consuming, b) you're not guaranteed any profit, and c) you need to get a lot of cash to make it actually worth spending time and money on. I think you're better off selling stuff then, I make a good 500 euros off it per month. Add my dealing profit to that and I have a surprisingly high income for a high school student :lol:
I dunno.... I find that if I was selling something for a shit load more than it was worth it'd be like exploiting them.... now if the people were rich as fuck I wouldn't have a problem, but.... I don't think I'd feel right doin that.
The stock market can be a true goldmine, but stocks can plummet faster than Motha Man can stick his dick up his dog's arse. We had that over here a few years ago, this one company had their stocks go up several hundred % over a few months, but a few weeks later, they became virtually useless in less than 24 hours. People literally lost millions. They were even giving out thousands of unused stocks as a giveaway in a magazine lottery.
auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Albany, NY
Contact:

Post by auto »

yeah... so we've ruled out anything that takes a lot of time, takes a lot of energy, has huge risks, or you need to pay a lot of attention to.... Damnit this entire topic is based on us being lazy and wanting easy money.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I order my shirts off the net, I get them delivered to my door, and anyone who wants to buy one has to come to my place. That's easy money.
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

i might start selling fake id's.. i would have to get my cousin to print em off for me @ first cuz im to lazy n stupid... but oh well good money..
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

auto wrote: Damnit this entire topic is based on us being lazy and wanting easy money.
The whole thing is why work your ass off if you know you dont have to to become just as wealthy or more wealthy by just being creative and smart. Find the product thats in demand, And supply it.
auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Albany, NY
Contact:

Post by auto »

BGDetroit wrote:
auto wrote: Damnit this entire topic is based on us being lazy and wanting easy money.
The whole thing is why work your ass off if you know you dont have to to become just as wealthy or more wealthy by just being creative and smart. Find the product thats in demand, And supply it.
The reason why you don't make as much money when you work your ass off is cuz its legal. The illegal stuff makes money fast, but.... its risky.

Sway from Gone in 60 Seconds, "I've discovered that you have to work twice as hard when it's honest."
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

This threads givin me ideas. :twisted:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

BGDetroit wrote:
auto wrote: Damnit this entire topic is based on us being lazy and wanting easy money.
The whole thing is why work your ass off if you know you dont have to to become just as wealthy or more wealthy by just being creative and smart. Find the product thats in demand, And supply it.
Once you figure that out, you're in for some nice cash.

Like with my polo business, when I transfered schools, I noticed a LOT of people had the Ralph Lauren polo shirts, so I bought a box of 20 shirts off eBay, the things were sold out 2 days after I got them. Bought the batch for 250 euros, sold the shirts for 30 each. You do the math 8)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users