I can make amazing spliffs too with my own 2 hands, but i get OK ones more often.
What my friend does is shape his spliffs into a cone with the help of a pencil. seal it up and pack in weed and puts it in my face that (HES A NEW ROLLER) hes already on his way to be better than me, hes made only 4 spliffs.
what i want to ask is, do u think this guy should be proud of his work?
My friend makes these amazing spliff but with help
Moderator: Moderators
- Jada Spic
- Bonghead

- Posts: 211
- Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:44 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
My friend makes these amazing spliff but with help
"it takes one person to fuck me but an entire army to take me down! JU FUCKIN MARICONS! JU NEED A FUCKIN ARMY TO TAKE ME! UH!!"
-
layabout guy
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 730
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
- Location: Place With Trees
- Contact:
no
Last edited by layabout guy on Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
- Tr0n
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 742
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:12 pm
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
tweedle
-
theHit
- Bonghead

- Posts: 205
- Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:21 am
- Location: T dot
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users