Wooden J

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Wooden J

Post by asswipe »

I was in a creative mood at school today.
So I took this little cilinder piece of wood and shaped it into a joint-shape.
(size of a roach at the beginning - then moving up to whatever the size of your papers are.)
And now the good part.. It makes a HELL of a good joint >D
well i use it to make a perfect j :]..

I grab a roach/ a paper and my wooden j (:P) then roll a paper round it, (very veery tight =]) so i used alot of paper (big j).
Now you got tight rolled empty joint.
Stuffed it with my weed/tabbaco mix and at every little amount that goes in, make sure you press the weed as much down as you can so you can put more in it.
Then twist the end and you will always have one of the most tightest fullest j' s you can hardly roll by itself. And it was delicious =I :D.

have no idea why i just posted this, prolly because im stoned and bored
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Got summa that blueberry yum yum, and I never woulda thought it coulda tasted this good...
Thank god for the man who put it in my hood...
Got me singin melodies I never thought I would...
I feel sorry for the homies who be smokin that wood...
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tr0n
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Tr0n »

people have been doing that exact same thing with a pencil instead of ur wood thing for a while
My Cartoons

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?terms=grasso&kind=a
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users